We provide support in the following languages: English, French, Spanish and German and are looking for support experts in all languages and to join our team
The Support Hero can be based anywhere in Europe and provide assistance and technical support to Agorapulse clients. Support is provided by email or chat, and occasionally by video.
The working hours are 9am - 6pm CEST.( possibly flexible depending on candidate)
- Support prospects and customers in their understanding of how the product works.
- Listen to the customer and be responsive and, in the event of a problem or bug, you will be in charge of precisely identifying the problem and reporting it to the technical team.
- Maintain deep expert product knowledge
- Participate in support team meetings and help manage priorities for future technical and UX developments and improvements, based on user feedback.
- Participate in the beta tests of the new functionalities of the platform.
- Participate in the improvement of the Help Centre Articles and internal help material.
The Support Hero reports to the Customer Support Manager and will work in coordination with many support agents located in Europe, Asia, and the Americas.
You are the ideal candidate if :
If you value building amazing work relationships that will last a lifetime and if you seek a company that will nurture and grow your career in challenging new directions, you just may be a perfect fit.
- Customer satisfaction is your top priority.
- You have a reasonable understanding of the social media landscape and familiar with the main social networks
- You must have a minimum of 2 years experience in a customer facing role, particularly in a remote online capacity. A deep knowledge of SaaS tools and the customer support environment will be a significant advantage.
- You are familiar with CRM tools like intercom.io, zendesk.com, etc.
- You are comfortable working and learning remotely.
- You have experience using asynchronous tools to communicate, like Slack.
- You have impeccable communication skills.
- You are obsessed with customer service.
- You have strong organizational skills.
- You are goal- and results-driven.
- You are a strong team player but still a self-starter.
- You are able to work in a high energy, hyper-growth, startup environment.
- You are eager to learn, adapt and perfect your work; you seek out help and put it to good use.
- A deep knowledge of Social Media will be an advantage
Why us ?
Agorapulse is a human centric company with strong values (honesty, collaboration, reliability, excellence, passion and caring).
We believe that collective success is an integral part of the wellbeing of all in the workplace.
Whatever the environment in which our employees work, we strive to offer them stimulating working conditions so they can give the best of themselves:
- Full Remote, with regular retreats
- Motivating remuneration, benefits
- A top-notch support team with a top rated product
- Career development opportunities
- Excellent work atmosphere - check us on Glassdoor !
Agorapulse is a leading Social Media Management platform that enables agencies, businesses and marketers to manage all their social media messages, schedule and publish content, identify key influencers, monitor social channels, and get stunning reports - all in one easy to use dashboard.With more than 8000 customers worldwide, Agorapulse is a profitable company consistently rated as a 'High Performer' by industry experts and customers alike.